Re: [CoFSUG] Diasora packaging tomorrow, anyone?

2011/8/21 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
>> Cool! Let's do it over irc as it is such a short notice. But if more than

It was a long, but exciting day for me, my updates are here
https://joindiaspora.com/posts/396330

We had some discussions about mini debconf mangalore too. Others who
joined please share what you have worked on today, what problems you
faced etc.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍