Re:%20Re: New translators workflow

Hello,
I personally prefer very much to work with text based tools. I
frequently travel and having a git checkout is much more helpful than
some webtool (sorry, I haven't yet checked out Weblate).

I often try to stay close to the original to lower the barrier for
work, I try to help out where I can (I'm not a real programmer), i.e.
I just recently fixed a formatting error in another translation. I
give feedback on new strings and try to follow the rules for
translators as closely as possible.

Thus I hope that (possibly existing) technical problems can be solved
instead of translators pushed away.

Thanks

         Helge