Re: New translators workflow

  <https://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2012/04/msg00023.html>

> FWIW (to the lurkers here) I approved Sébastien on the alioth project, I
> recruited him as a French translator, and I informed Guillem about the
> fact that I approved him on the alioth project by private mail.

When I saw the initial request, I started drafting the rejection
message and looking up the translators mail URL, and when I clicked
the button it failed, as it had already been approved, only to see
your mail after the fact, so then proceeded with the removal instead,
precisely because of the translator committers mail…

Guillem