Re: Multiarch support in dpkg — really in time for wheezy?

On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 15:43:56 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> [...], but I
> have always been willing to make efforts to improve the situation because
> I believe that Debian is best served by having both of us maintaining dpkg
> instead of only one of us. With your latest (very harsh) comments, I fear
> that you got to the point where only one of us can stay... I hope that was
> not the intent.

Well, my willingness towards wanting to work with you has been
decreasing significantly during the past last year, culminating with
this last episode. Let's say that right now I'm less than thrilled on
the propospect of having to do so...

guillem