Re: Proposal for a "Bits from dpkg developers"

Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> It looks great, I made a few typo fixes, added a sentence wrt
> Jonathan's concern and sent it.

Thanks!  (Just for the record, it was not really the maintainers that
are unsure that I was worried about. ;-)  And such a Pre-Depends is
basically always safe, as long as the dpkg maintainers know about it
and can avoid a Depends/Pre-Depends or Breaks/Pre-Depends cycle.)

I hadn't realized it had been so long since the last release.  This
upload looks like a good one.