Re: Re: Translation work from now on

Hello,
I would like to continue working "directly" on the git branch and not
be forced to use pootle. Using git gives me several advantages, so
please do not deprecated it for translators. If I should commit to a
certain branch I might need help to do the switching properly, but I
certainly can.

Regarding updating master:
The German translation of the man pages, which is complete in Lenny,
has 70 fuzzy entries and 35 missing paragraphs already in master, so
some "updating" has been done already (similar for scripts). But I can
definitly wait with updating them, though I'd prefer to do it in
batches during the Squeeze developement and not "at once" shortly
before release.

Greetings

          Helge