Re: Re: Translation work from now on

Helge Kreutzmann:

> I would like to continue working "directly" on the git branch and not
> be forced to use pootle. Using git gives me several advantages, so
> please do not deprecated it for translators.

Indeed. I would also prefer to continue translating using Git.

Supplementing it with Translation Project or Pootle or whatever for the
translators that are not that happy with using Git is fine, but I would
much prefer it not being made the sole option.

> The German translation of the man pages, which is complete in Lenny,
> has 70 fuzzy entries and 35 missing paragraphs already in master, so
> some "updating" has been done already (similar for scripts).

There has been changes, yes. You can run the updating scripts yourself
to update the German translation. If you do it without checking in the
POT files, that will not disturb anyone else.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/