Re: Create a project on Alioth and choose a RCS?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 07:12:26AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Anthony Towns (aj@azure.humbug.org.au):
> > Why the change to subversion? Seems very gratuitous?
> From what? From arch or from the CVS?

From what Scott was using, which is arch, aiui.

But apparently tailor does support converting from bazaar and tla
to subversion, so it shouldn't much matter anyway. (Someone posted
otherwise earlier; but the tailor wiki page seems pretty definitive:
http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Tailor)

> I think we probably do no need a "min is better than yours" RSC
> discussion right now...but I now this wasn't your intent, Anthony.

Yeah, it's more just losing history for no apparent reason that bothered
me; but if that's avoidable then I'm not worried at all.

Cheers,
aj