Re: dpkg branches

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 11:01 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> Could you please post the registration info for the dpkg arch
> repository again?

Sure: http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/arch/personal/ is the mirror with
the highest bandwidth at the moment.

http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/arch/Arch-For-Dpkg is worth a quick read
for conventions and stuff that I use.

>  I would like to  create branches tagged off the
>  official tree for SELinux changes, which would make it easier to
>  maintain the dpkg-se package, as well as to feed back the changes in
>  the future if the SELinux stuff becomes more palatable for dpkg
>  maintainers.

Yup, no problem.  Which set of changes were you planning on making?  The
support for the "run this after every postinst" directory or the support
for actually changing SELinux gubbins inside dpkg itself on
installation?

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?