Re: First git repos uploaded

Hi,

Marcos Fouces <marcos.fouces@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I uploaded all repositories but harden-doc because Javier already
> uploaded it at securing-debian-howto. I hope that all migrations were
> properly done!

Shouldn't this be changed from "securing-debian-howto" to
"securing-debian-manual", as it is referred to on d.o./doc/ ?
(at d.o./doc there is an explicit section "howto", but this document is
not listed there, but under "manuals").

Additionally, shouldn't the Debian Reference be moved from "Debian" group
to ddp group? (Osamu in CC)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .