Re: DDP group on salsa.d.o? (was: Move refcard to salsa?)

Hi,

Indeed, git@salsa.debian.org:debian/ddp.git is an empty repository.

> Why is that so? What is it good for?

Somebody made a mistake, I'd guess.  Or maybe somebody thought about storing
shared ddp infastructure scripts there?  We do have
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/ddp.git/ : empty too.

> Shouldn't there be a DDP group with refcard and other stuff as projects?

Ideally refcard, faq, release-notes, project-history etc. would all be
standalone git repositories (after possibly being converted from svn to git) at
salsa.

I just saw that

 ddp/debian-reference
 ddp/maint-guide