Re: DDP group on salsa.d.o? (was: Move refcard to salsa?)

On 12 May 2018 at 13:11, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
On 2018-05-12 12:16, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> If putting our repos under a "ddp" group means write-access to our repos is
> shared, then I'm in favour of that: it'd save administrative overhead in the
> long run.

That's my understanding: We can give write access to
non-DDs/non-DMs, as long as we (DDP) trust them...

OK, there is now
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team
and
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/refcard

I added just a bunch of people, please just add whoever I missed.

It feels like we are not organising ourselves sufficiently. Is there any way we can move the DDP (project) into the ddp-team (group)?
I only see an option to create a new project and I rather not duplicate the work I did yesterday if it can be avoided.

As I mentioned in my previous email in my view we should first move all of DDP SVN "as is", preserving all the history of the former repository. Then we could break apart into separate repositories those documents which are currently in trunk.

Best regards

Javier