Re: DDP group on salsa.d.o? (was: Move refcard to salsa?)

On 2018-05-12 16:02, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> It feels like we are not organising ourselves sufficiently. Is there any
> way we can move the DDP (project) into the ddp-team (group)?
> I only see an option to create a new project and I rather not duplicate the
> work I did yesterday if it can be avoided.

You can just move the debian/ddp.git repo to the new ddp-team namespace:
Go to https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ddp/edit
then General project settings
then Advanced settings
then Transfer project (to "ddp-team")
You can also first fill the project with everything and later
transfer it.

> As I mentioned in my previous email in my view we should first move all of
> DDP SVN "as is", preserving all the history of the former repository. Then
> we could break apart into separate repositories those documents which are
> currently in trunk.

Maybe in
https://salsa.debian.org/mehdi/salsa-scripts
is already a script to do everything?
But I see only git related stuff there, no svn :~(