Re: DDP group on salsa.d.o? (was: Move refcard to salsa?)

Hello Martin

I tried to upload the repos but i couldn't. I assume that the values for
remote are corrects:

$ git remote -v
origin  https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/hamradio-handbook.git (fetch)
origin  git@salsa.debian.org:ddp-team/hamradio-handbook.git (push)