Re: Info request on how documentation is built for the website - FAQ example

On Sun, 5 Jun 2016 19:13:40 +0200
Beatrice Torracca wrote:

> Still I need to know what "make" command to use on my system too if I
> want to create the documentation locally and check that the translated
> version compiles correctly.

it depands on how each of docs build them;
you need investigate each Makefile

you'll need to learn about Makefile in case you are not familiar with it;
do not be afraid even if not, I'm not so familiar with it :p

in any case the log is your best friend :)

but, usually just "make" works

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)