Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Traditional Chinese

On Wed, 4 May 2016 20:33:21 +0200
Holger Wansing wrote:

> > * As for font, I think it will be better to use
> >   "Noto Sans CJK TC Regular" in fonts-noto-cjk package for Traditional
> >   Chinese, and other font for Western character.

> victory has already worked on some method, to change the build chain for
> CJK languages, this might probably be a chance to get layout and font problems
> fixed as well.
> That's why I have asked today on some lists, which fonts should be used
> for those languages...

actually, first I did edit intermediate file to specify fonts,
 then thought ways to do the same w/o ugly hack
 such as running sed or shell script in the process

I wanted to use "default fonts" for latin langs
 so tried to locate <xsl:param ...> inside the condition, etc.
 but xsl/tex do not allow them :(

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)