Re: manpages.debian.net issues?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: manpages.debian.net issues?
- From: Richard Owlett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 04:42:15 -0500
- Message-id: <5264F6F7.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1382336395.31108.27.camel@chianamo>
- References: <1382335266.31108.23.camel@chianamo> <CADDP7exe30j6DBTXngM70qqWNKYX=W90KV62hUA0nFwQMgHOZQ@mail.gmail.com> <1382336395.31108.27.camel@chianamo>
Paul Wise wrote:
On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 01:08 -0500, Robert W. Oliver II wrote:
I'm willing to host it at no charge for the community.
Hosting it is not an issue, Debian already has plenty of space on our
own servers. The issue is that we need a human to maintain the service,
respond to mail, fix reported issues, enhance the service and so on.
As a Linux newbie I'm not qualified. Being retired, I have time
and am willing to be trained. The biggest problem may be that I'm
limited to dial-up access for foreseeable future.