Re: manpages.debian.net issues?
- To: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <email@example.com>, Debian documentation project <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: manpages.debian.net issues?
- From: Paul Wise <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:19:55 +0800
- Message-id: <1382336395.31108.27.camel@chianamo>
- In-reply-to: <CADDP7exe30j6DBTXngM70qqWNKYX=W90KV62hUA0nFwQMgHOZQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <1382335266.31108.23.camel@chianamo> <CADDP7exe30j6DBTXngM70qqWNKYX=W90KV62hUA0nFwQMgHOZQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, 2013-10-21 at 01:08 -0500, Robert W. Oliver II wrote:
> I'm willing to host it at no charge for the community.
Hosting it is not an issue, Debian already has plenty of space on our
own servers. The issue is that we need a human to maintain the service,
respond to mail, fix reported issues, enhance the service and so on.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part