Re: Request for updated info on d-i for the Release Notes

A Sábado 23 Outubro 2010 16:23:24 Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña você
escreveu:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 05:40:34PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

[...]

> > (I find the last sentence a good way to give Frans some dedication
> > without giving too much emphasis to it, which he would maybe not have
> > wished. Of course, your mileage may vary)
>
> You will see that I have ommitted that. I would be more comfortable if the
> d-i made an official dedication to Frans for Squeeze. Will that happen?
>
> Regards
>
> Javier

Personnaly, I see this release dedicated to Frans work.
In fact i can't imagine it any other way.

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org