Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

On 2009-02-10 11:32, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > We could propably change aptitude into apt-get by a simple
> > search and replace in the release notes.
>
> I think it would be better to explicitly mention this change. Granted, many
> people never switched to aptitude, but for those who did it would be nicer if
> we make it explicit.

OK.

> Translations are great, but shouldnt go in the way of providing the best
> documentation possible.

My question to the release managers: Shall we (editors of the
release notes, translators, debian-doc@l.d.o) try to change
"aptitude" into "apt-get" or not? I just have not the experience
(never used aptitude) to justify the change, but I trust the
release managers --- in this issue. I need to know, hm, now.