Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

Hi,

On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> We could propably change aptitude into apt-get by a simple
> search and replace in the release notes.

I think it would be better to explicitly mention this change. Granted, many
people never switched to aptitude, but for those who did it would be nicer if
we make it explicit.

Translations are great, but shouldnt go in the way of providing the best
documentation possible.

regards,
	Holger