Re: Call for translations of debian-refcard (update)

W. Martin Borgert escreveu:
> On 2008-07-30 16:45, Eder L. Marques wrote:
>> In fact, don't fit. I couldn't build the English version with make
>> refcard-en-a4.pdf (seg fault) and the version available in
>
> Which version of xmlroff do you have in use?

0.6.0-1 (Lenny)

>> Attached you can find the pt_BR.po.
>
> Thanks for the translations. It's checked in into SVN and I will
> send you the PDF in a private mail.

The build of pt_BR version works fine. :)

But it don't fit, as you said.

We would like to use the refcard in the Debian Day[1], so if you need
any help to get this done, I'll be glad to help.

1- http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay2008

[]'s

--
Eder L. Marques