Re: Please commit Japanese translation updates of Etch Release Notes

Hi,

From: Jens Seidel <jensseidel at users.sf.net>
Subject: Re: Please commit Japanese translation updates of Etch Release Notes
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:46:28 +0100

> > These works were done on a Japanese mailing list almost a month ago
> > but have not been committed.  I'll take upon making another update
> > after this commit request. :-)
>
> This would be nice. Please remember to work on HEAD and not in the etch
> branch anymore. The latest English revision is 1.77, your translation
> based on 1.69.2.8.

Thank you for committing.  I attach another two versions here to catch
up with original English version.  Could you please commit these
version too?

* release-notes.ja.sgml.1.gz:

Fix some mistakes in translation, such as forgetting closing tags, by Noritada Kobayashi.

* release-notes.ja.sgml.2.gz:

Updated translation for Japanese (1.77) by Noritada Kobayashi <nori1@dolphin.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp> and victory.

Many thanks,

-nori