Re: Please commit Japanese translation updates of Etch Release Notes

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 04:52:09AM +0900, Kobayashi Noritada wrote:
> Thank you for committing.  I attach another two versions here to catch
> up with original English version.  Could you please commit these
> version too?

Done. Feel free to send compressed patches, these are smaller ...

Most Asian DDP documents fail currently to build in Etch, see #397571.
This includes your translation. I activated it nevertheless, maybe it
works in a Sarge system ...

Jens