Re: Move to alioth (Was Re: Update to w.d.o/cvs)

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 07:19:47PM +0100, Pierre Machard wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 09:02:17PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> [...]
> > # Documentation -- <debian-doc@lists.debian.org>
> >      member Adam Di Carlo
> >      member Josip Rodin
> >      member Osamu Aoki
> >      member Denis Barbier
> >      member Javier Fernández-Sanguino
> >
> > According to CVS record, it seems javi did this change.  I think this is
> > resonable considering how things are today.  But did you announce this
> > change?  I am somewhat absent minded these days.  This is FYI and also
> > my effort to make this change on record of ML :-)
>
> Maybe we should manage to move our cvs to alioth ? We spoke about it
> many month ago, but nothing has been done yet, except for manpages.

True.

> Osamu are you still interested in it ?

When CVS was not so stable on alioth, I lost interest.  If anyone will
pursue this, I am happy to yield.

Key is to establish path for publication.   DDP page generation is quite
CPU intensive, so we need to be carefull too.  My Debian Reference
takes something like 1 hour on 2GHz my note PC to build.

Also manage smooth migration.

Osamu