Re: Update to w.d.o/cvs

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 11:23:23PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 08:00:33PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > > Attached is a proposed updated to the webpage in the DDP project that
> > > describes how CVS access needs to be obtained. Since Martin Schulze has
> > > been taking care of this lately I believe the document is no longer
> > > up-to-date and should be updated based on the information available at
> > > http://people.debian.org/~joey/misc/webwml.html
> >
> > No objection, but it may be useful to link to that page as well.
>
> Done.

Thanks.

> > I'm not sure if aph is managing this at all, so it may be useful to
> > skip him and just request to mail -doc.  I also don't think that a
> > cc of the full thread to -admin is of any use.  It's better to contact
> > -admin with the outcome of the discussion.  When we get flooded by
> > mails we can't handle it's a good chance to kill the entire thread
> > and hence miss the outcome.
>
> Done and committed. Please review the webpage in a few hours and tell me if
> the fixes are to your liking.

This is better.  Thanks again.

By the way, I was somewhat surprised to see my name at:
 http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

# Documentation -- <debian-doc@lists.debian.org>
     member Adam Di Carlo
     member Josip Rodin
     member Osamu Aoki
     member Denis Barbier
     member Javier Fernández-Sanguino

According to CVS record, it seems javi did this change.  I think this is
resonable considering how things are today.  But did you announce this
change?  I am somewhat absent minded these days.  This is FYI and also
my effort to make this change on record of ML :-)

Osamu