Re: debiandoc-sgml to XML conversion with debiandoc2xml

Osamu Aoki (osamu@debian.org) wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 09:02:04PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found easy way to cleanly convert debiandoc-sgml file to DocBook XML.
> >
> > Path is: SGML -> Texinfo -> DocBook XML
> >
> > With the help of Jens and Ardo, Experimental debiandoc-sgml package has
> > been created and  uploaded to my private public archive:
> >
> > deb http://people.debian.org/~osamu/package/ ./
> > deb-src http://people.debian.org/~osamu/package/ ./
> >
> > After few reviews, I would like to upload to the archive.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Osamu
> > PS: control field will be updated soon.
>
> >  debiandoc-sgml (1.1.85) unstable; urgency=low
>
> Oops, Ardo has new 1.1.85 package in archive.  you need to manually
> install this to test.

But it's only in CVS.  So, you first have to properly sync up with the CVS
repository before you can merge.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>