when updating translation of maint-guide.sgml

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 02:14:53PM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> I'm updating to current english version (1.91)
> BTW, some one updated previously the translation without changing
> the xref to the english version. Please, don't do that...

It took me a while before understanding your message :-)

Good catch!  But here is the real story.

CVS revision=1.91 is the version I uploaded as Debian package
version=1.2.3.  (In new queue since it has new Korean translation.)

I based it on CVS=1.42 (DEB=1.2.2).

There were no CVS version tracking in these files.  I added it.
Since I have no clue on which version all these translation were based,
they are all marked as "*.**".

I hope, that,  when translator update translation, translator will
insert proper CVS version of English text in those field marked as
"*.**".  Then we can use CVS version based content tracking later.  (By
using script from debian-reference)

That is all folks.

Osamu