Re: maint-guide et other lost children

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 05:18:29PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:
>
> > How can developer-reference and maint-guide be excluded?
>
> Can you explain why you don't consider developers-reference active?
>
> If it's lack of commits that seems rather hypocritical since I'm not
> even capable of doing them right now!

I thought they are maintained here as the official upstream.  Even if it
is not updated due to resource limitation, I think this source tree is
active as long as this is the upstream of key document.

Dead tree is tree with nothing significant.  Some tree has build-able
SGML files with no real content.  I call them dead.

Or am I wrong for assessing the situation?

Osamu