Re: DDP restoration plan proposal (medium-term move to Alioth)

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 01:17:13AM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> For module "debian-doc/manpages", let them move to alioth now unless
> these are published on debian web page. (Clarification?)  This should
> make everyone happy.

No, the manpages are not published and since there has only been a limited
number of people touching those (mainly for translations), they can be
moved to Alioth anytime.

> As for your concern for the build script, maybe running them under chroot
> environment (a la pbuilder) may reduce risks.  Just my 2 cents.

That's for the debian-admins to decide, since they will need to set that
up. AFAIK www-master is not open to all DDs.

Regards

Javi