Re: doc-base interchange DTD

Are you trying to skip attributes for easier parsing?

Rather than name, it should be called the "ID".  I was thinking IDREF
as an attribute on the top-level document actually.

This DTD has no room for i18n which is a problem.  We need to allow
for some fields (title, abstract) to have translations.  IN the
doc-base control files these will be e.g.,

  Title_de: Was Ever

Because we're going to use the same po-debconf stuff.

Why not use top-level as <documentset> not <documents> which is too
close to <document>.

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam@onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>