Re: concerning debian-reference and the necessity for the competitors

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 01:58:02PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 02:00:10PM -0500, John Pisini wrote:
> > <snip>
> > Also synchronization with Chris/Adams's activity for Sarge Install Manual
> > and merging useful contents from John Goerzen's Guide are something we
> > want to see.  Have you read it?
> > <snip>
> > I have not been able to locate either document as of yet does anyone
> > have a link?
> I don't know where this sarge installation manual would be, but John
> Goerzen's document is in the debian-guide package.

$ wc sarge_install_manual
0      0      0   sarge_install_manual

But I'm thinking of doing some work on the Progeny manual, which would
eventually become that. Osamu, you converted it to debian-doc, but are
the tools ready now to reconvert it to xml? We should use current
tools that really support figures.

-- Lawrence Bernstein, Discover, Feb 2003