Re: concerning debian-reference and the necessity for the competitors

I have been in contact with Osamu about the Progeny/Debian user's manual and I am very interested in brining it up to date. To try to keep this posting short I have placed my proposal online at http://cafecomputer.com/proposal.html I have a couple of questions for the group Osamu stated in his email:
Also synchronization with Chris/Adams's activity for Sarge Install Manual
and merging useful contents from John Goerzen's Guide are something we
want to see.  Have you read it?
I have not been able to locate either document as of yet does anyone have a link? I am also looking for information on the procedures for official documentation for inclusion in Debian. Thanks for any information John Pisini.