Re: New web page + "Debian Reference" + "Debian Quick Reference"

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 07:03:09AM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Since DDP has moved to woody, I updted Make script for "Debian Reference".
>
> Now under "http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/";, there are "en/", "fr/',
> "it/", ....  You can get TEXT, PS, PDF file there.

Looks pretty good. However, I would rather have one directory per
document, otherwise it won't scale well (with too many documents the
listing is #docs*4, if there is one subdir per doc the listing is #doc).
BTW, you have done an excellent work pursuing the PDF problem!

	Regards

	Javi