Tinyplanet's "Painless Debian GNU/Linux"

I've recently found this document called "Painless Debian GNU/Linux" [1].
What do you guys think of it? I haven't gone through all of it  but some
of the content is quite nice. I figure it overlaps with some of the
documentation we already provide but... don't you think some of this info
should be added to the current user manuals? should we ask the author to
change the license and make it a debian document? (it currently is
published under the, IIRC, non-DFSG Open Publication License [2])

	Regards

	Javi

[1] http://tinyplanet.ca/pubs/debian/
[2] http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/