Re: *** [maint-guide-publish] Error 2

Hi'
On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 08:07:27PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
[...]
> But the point is that he does not need that! To require people to package
> stuff even though they join to be documenters is unsubstantiated and
> bordering sadist.

I am also in this situation. I've applied for being a nm. A friend of
mine (my advocate) had explained that I'am hardly working on
documentation, i18n and l10n. I hope it could be enough in order to
join d.o.  I believe that a translation of a DWN (for example) is a
so hard than making a package. But you have to translate the DWN every
week...

Pierre Machard