Re: *** [maint-guide-publish] Error 2

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 11:23:54PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Oh, Christ. I knew that rm is going to get back at me one day...
> > Oh, I see, you disabled the rebuild. That'll work...
> > I rebuilt the HTMLs manually once again.
>
> Good for you.  You have shell account as a DD.

You should really apply as developer, if you haven't already.

We could definitely use a developer whose main objective is documentation,
and especially a document like the Reference. All the time there's talk
about non-packager developers and we have no one to prove it :)

(I would pass as such, were it not for the fact I joined with two packages
and currently maintain forty more :) And a few other people, too.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.