Re: debiandoc to docbook conversion situation full review (1st try)

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:

> Also, I was reading old posts by Susan, she said:
>
> <list compact> shall be converted to <simplelist type="inline">
>
> My table follows Adam. Which is right?

Is it expected that this list is a totally vanilla list like

  foo
  bar
  baz

Or is it expected it it it itemized, e.g.,

  . foo
  . bar
  . baz

The first is simplelist, the 2nd is itemizedlist.  I'm not sure which
is right in this case, I would have to just render it.