Re: Site with MOST "-doc" packages installed available for Debian developers use.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 11:26:45AM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
> Our LUG web server is a Debian (mostly "woody", some "sid") machine, and
> I've installed most of the "-doc" type packages that are supposed to be
> available from the web server's standard "/doc" URL.  Even after
> "doc-base" has existed for several years, not all of them register
> themselves, as evidenced by <URL:http://www.pdxlinux.org/dc/>".  Another
> thing you will notice is that the headings in the left side need a
> little going over and consolidation.  For instance, there is both a
> "devel" and a "development" heading, a "doc" and a "docs" heading.  This
> list of headings for "doc-central" ought to be standardized at some
> point, hopefully for the next release.  (sid)

	How about sending a "general" bug to the BTS. Also, feel free to
bug (wishlist) those -doc packages that do not register themselves to
doc-base (patches being even better).
	One of the things I would like to see in the next release (not
since "sid" is *always* unstable) is to have doc-base in every
documentation package or package that includes it and integrate it with
both gnome's and kde's help system (which integrate with manpages and
Texinfo docs but not with Debian's doc-base system)

	Regards

	Javi