Re: Debian documentation

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 11:27:01PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I think "Debian specific documents" needs to be better organized for
> woody+1 in /usr/share/doc/DEBIAN/, just like HOWTO and RFC.
(...)
	Just a note: I'm back from my honeymoon and since the wedding
preparations is not going to take anymore of my time (finally!) I am going
to tackle this issue in order to close bugs #147164 and (in the long term)
#64278 (and other non-reported bugs similar to it).

	Expect a new thread in about a month (when I get internet
connection at home, I currently do not even habe a phone line).
Best regards

	Javi