RE: language error at http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/i386/ins tall

This seems to be a browser error, really.

I checked also
  www.de.debian.org
  www.us.debian.org
  www.za.debian.org (this one also with Opera 4.0, after Netscape)
and all served the releases/2.2/i386/install page in polish.
I consider it highly unlikely that our proxy would have
in cache only polish versions of the page. However, then I retrieved
  www.bg.debian.org first with Opera (got English version) and then
with Netscape Communicator 4.06 and got Polish version.

There must be something special in this page, however, since other
pages in main Debian site come out in English, the ones that I tried.
(Main page of dk and za come out in some exotic but different character
sets. Both work with Opera.)

t.aa

hope that this doesn't go twice to debian-doc, I added it to Cc:, since
Outlook did not show it in To: or Cc: fields