Re: Finnish/Croatian translations published to releases/slink

On Fri, Mar 19, 1999 at 03:20:08AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> After much makefile hacking, gnashing of teeth, etc., I have uploaded
> a new set of the documentation, including Croatian and Finnish
> translations of some (or all) materials.
>
> <URL:http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/> -- Browser content
> negotiation is active here, so if you wanna browse the raw file list
> add a platform name as a dir to the URL, i.e., i386/.

Please announce all new translations like this. Apache needs to
be configured for every language that it needs to be served.
Since the web pages have not been translated to Finnish yet,
I'll make an announcement to all the mirrors to add it to the
config files.

FYI, you need to add a line like the following to srm.conf:

AddLanguage fi .fi

Additionally, LanguagePriority should be configured for every language
(this is not strictly necessary, but avoids a bug in apache):

LanguagePriority en fr de it es ja pl hr da pt fi

Jay Treacy