Installing Debian GNU/Linux document

Hi,

	I just received the Slink package sent to me via LSL. The first
thing that I noticed about the abovementioned document (the title page
says it is version 2.1.9.1, 07 March, 1999) is that the page numbers
referenced throughout the document (in the contents as well as in the
actual text) is wrong. For instance, Chapter 5 is supposed to start at
page 19 and starts at page 24. Section 5.3.2 references the section
'Creating Floppies from Disk Images' and says that it is on page 24. It
is on page 30.

	This might very well be because the vendor (LSL, in this case)
has chosen to print the document in a different font size than intended,
thus causing less to be printed on a page. However, I dont think this is
the case because :

	A more serious problem is the fact that the section 'Creating
Floppies from Disk Images' is listed in the Contents as section 5.8.
Section 5.8 in the text is actually 'Installation on Systems with Low
Memory'. The abovementioned topic is actually 5.9 in the text.. It looks
very much like someone added content to the document and made the
elementary mistake of not updating the refences and the Table of
Contents.

	I am more than willing to make the required changes to the
document, for flaws that I see based upon my experience. However, I do not
want to be stepping on the toes of the current maintainer of this package.
Also, do I need to open a bug report for this?

	Please let me know whether I should modify this document or not,
and to whom I should send the changes to, if so.

Regards,
Jor-el