Re: version 2.1.8 committed, tagged and uploaded

On Thursday 25 February 1999, at 2 h 26, the keyboard of Adam Di Carlo
<aph@debian.org> wrote:

> Winning the record for farthest from done is the Alpha version, where
> we have to document SRM, MILO, etc etc etc etc!!

Because the delay is very short, because the only Alpha guy who seems willing
to work on slink (Loic Prylli <Loic.Prylli@ens-lyon.fr>, see his message on
debian-cd) is alone, I suggest to add an Alpha-specific region with just the
URLs (no, I cannot give you one authoritative URL, there are several
Debian/Alpha installation guides floating around and there is not one unique
guide) which are already in urls.ent.

I'll try to make a patch to the installation guide this evening if I have time.