Re: Comments on Debian Tutorial, patches.

On Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 12:18:58AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> > Here are comments and patches to Debian Tutorial, created with diff.
>
> Did you use a reverse diff?

Looks like I did, sorry.

> 63,64d62
> < 	FIXME: Link to installation manual? Development version, and where
> < 	it is supposed to be when it is complete.
>
> This of course varies per release.  It will be linkable from
> www.debian.org/2.1/, I believe.  Currently the location is
> http://www.debian.org/2.0/install, but that is for hamm.  It will be
> slightly different for slink since we have different flavors based on
> architecture now, and four different architectures.

This is a problem, we should have a mechanism to get links between
manuals.

> 5667,5669c5586
> < 	  lower prices. Solaris 7 is available for the cost of media,
> < shipping and handling for non-commercial use, see
> < http://www.sun.com/solaris/freesolaris.html .
>
> Why are you giving Sun free advertising?

Well, I'm not sure if this can be considered free advertising, and
anyway it was there already. I just added that competition has driven
prices so low that it is available for "free".