Re: Comments on Debian Tutorial, patches.

> Here are comments and patches to Debian Tutorial, created with diff.

Did you use a reverse diff?

63,64d62
< 	FIXME: Link to installation manual? Development version, and where
< 	it is supposed to be when it is complete.

This of course varies per release.  It will be linkable from
www.debian.org/2.1/, I believe.  Currently the location is
http://www.debian.org/2.0/install, but that is for hamm.  It will be
slightly different for slink since we have different flavors based on
architecture now, and four different architectures.

73c71
<       <p>Please send comments about this manual to the Debian
---

Either you are trying to introduce typos or you are using diff
backwards.

5667,5669c5586
< 	  lower prices. Solaris 7 is available for the cost of media,
< shipping and handling for non-commercial use, see
< http://www.sun.com/solaris/freesolaris.html .

Why are you giving Sun free advertising?