Re: Documentation registration for developers

Hi,

 Joey> Manoj Srivastava wrote:

 >> Has there been an consensus on registring package documentation?
 >> If so, should we not move to make it a formal policy rather than
 >> haphazard implementation through partial mass bug reports?

 Joey> I'm not sure we have a consensus yet. I just gave up on waiting
 Joey> on a consensus and started using doc-base sice it supports all
 Joey> the other systems.

	I think there should be a more formal method of informing
 developers than mass bug reports, then. I think (and I know joey
 would disagree), that the project needs to take an unified stance on
 registering documentation, and spell it out to developers. In my
 view, the policy mechanism is suited for this. Even if you disagree
 with that, you would agree that partial, haphazard series of bugs
 reports (some would call it bug terrorism) is sub optimal?

	manoj

--
 Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know. Michel de
 Montaigne