CVS anonymous access now available

The DDP webpages and SGML source are now reorganised at the new home
page:
  <http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp>
and can be accessed through anonymous CVS with the pserver. Instructions
are accessible from the home page.

Some of the manual html pages are missing the contents page (index.html)
but I am not currently able to regenerate them. Can anyone tell me wha
is going wrong here?:

$ sgml2html --style=3Ddebiandoc meta.sgml
Processing file meta.sgml
parse_data: no entity map for `©'
/usr/bin/sgmlsasp: can't open `/usr/lib/sgml-tools/dist/debiandoc/html/debiandocmapping': No such file or directory

That weird character, for which there is no entity map, is octal 251,
hex a9.

--LAA00650.899807988/mail.enterprise.net