Re: DebianDoc postscript output

On Sun, Jul 05, 1998 at 11:18:58PM -0400, Adam P. Harris wrote:
> Now if someone would only donate a PDF backend to jade....

Maybe I'm missing something, but jade produces (La)TeX output, right? The
teTeX beta we have has at least two ways in which (La)TeX input can be used
to produce PDF:
- pdf(la)tex
- using PostScript fonts (e.g. \usepackage{times}), dvips, then ps2pdf from
  ghostscript

\usepackage{hyperref} will automagically make hyperlinks for things like the
table of contents, \ref etc. It contains macros you can use to set up your
own links.

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would