Re: nsgmls won't parse debiandoc.dtd

I have seen the problem with sgml2html.

What I have noticed is debiandoc.dtd seems to need the files in
/usr/lib/debiandoc-sgml/sgml/
nsgmls just needs to be called with all the spiffy libraries and
everything that debian-doc uses, that is not part of the default nsgmls
package.

the program debiandoc2text will call nsgmls for you, and make it do all
the work, so you don't have to know all the fancy switches.
below is the part of /usr/bin/debiandoc2text that actaully calls nsgmls.

nsgmls -l -D"$DEBIANDOCSGMLLIB" -ccatalog "$nsgmlsi" >"$tf.sasp"
saspconvert opt p+ <"$tf.sasp" >"$tf.sasp-text"
$stdout || exec >"$bn.text"
sgmlspl "$DEBIANDOCSGMLSPEC"/text <"$tf.sasp-text" "plain"

HTH,
	Craig
 On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Has anyone seen this problem?
>
> $ sgml2txt user.sgml
> Processing file user.sgml
> /usr/bin/nsgmls:<OSFD>0:1:26:W: cannot generate system identifier for document
> type "DEBIANDOC"
<CUT>